5.1.12

Today about music !

Ok, so you ask exactly what music I listen, ok, I will show you some songs what I like :















This is what I like ! What music you like ? write about it in comments !

OK, now about me, some people ask me where I'm from. I'm from Poland (central Europe), near Germany :) (No, I don't come from Russia)

Luckyjoe ask me : "How about Country and Western music? Do you ever listen to that?"
my answer : at home I don't listen Country music, but I like this kind of music - I have friend who like this type of music and when he drive car sometimes we listen country music :)

please for next question :) If I MAKE a mistake (thx Forge Fitness :) ) please write about it in comments !

14 comments:

  1. You gotta check out Watch the Throne by Jay-z and Kanye West if you haven't, it's a great album.

    As for the English, it's really not that bad, small things like "I have >a< friend" rather than just "I have friend" as it makes a more complete sentence. Just keep on writing and reading a lot, I think it's the best way to learn new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tunes! You've got some good taste in music my friend.

    Now... we find out if you can dance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. johnny cash! now we're talking! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice music style, what kind of sports do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Johnny Cash and Eminem. Strange combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guns n Roses and Johnny Cash <3. Not really into rap, I used to like 2pac a bit though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You seem to like a lot of different types of music!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really picky but I generally like things with piano in them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I like the some of the same types of music you do.

    ReplyDelete