5.1.12

Today about music !

Ok, so you ask exactly what music I listen, ok, I will show you some songs what I like :















This is what I like ! What music you like ? write about it in comments !

OK, now about me, some people ask me where I'm from. I'm from Poland (central Europe), near Germany :) (No, I don't come from Russia)

Luckyjoe ask me : "How about Country and Western music? Do you ever listen to that?"
my answer : at home I don't listen Country music, but I like this kind of music - I have friend who like this type of music and when he drive car sometimes we listen country music :)

please for next question :) If I MAKE a mistake (thx Forge Fitness :) ) please write about it in comments !

15 comments:

  1. You gotta check out Watch the Throne by Jay-z and Kanye West if you haven't, it's a great album.

    As for the English, it's really not that bad, small things like "I have >a< friend" rather than just "I have friend" as it makes a more complete sentence. Just keep on writing and reading a lot, I think it's the best way to learn new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a greaaat post love your blog =) follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tunes! You've got some good taste in music my friend.

    Now... we find out if you can dance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. johnny cash! now we're talking! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice music style, what kind of sports do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Johnny Cash and Eminem. Strange combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guns n Roses and Johnny Cash <3. Not really into rap, I used to like 2pac a bit though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You seem to like a lot of different types of music!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a big fan of Paradise City too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really picky but I generally like things with piano in them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I like the some of the same types of music you do.

    ReplyDelete